Sunday, June 8, 2014

My Little Review.....Diamond Duplicity (Jewels of Desire) by Erica Lucke Dean and Elise Delacroix

Diamond Duplicity (Jewels of Desire)

Sexy, erotic, mysterious and fast paced.  What more can you ask for?

Every once in a while I like to step out of my comfort zone. Alright... more then once in a while. Reading this book is just that. definitely out of my regular genre. Erica and Elise's latest Diamond Duplicity book took me out of the normal reads and gave me a smiling, hot read. I escaped into a read of a girl who is finding herself in the most no holds bar method EVER.
Why I loved it
This is my first read by Elise Delacroix and it seems she found a perfect fit with Erica Lucke Dean.
Who kept me reading
Lucy Mathews - Young and naive and quite ready to jump in a situation head first even with all the warning signals blaring away inside her. You just want to find out how far she will go and when she will finally stop long enough to ask herself 'What the hell?"
Max Callaghan - Well hell, if he existed in our lives at barely 21 many young woman would be in trouble and loving it. Even though this is a fast read, you find yourself anxious to find out whether he is as bad as he seems or is there something else?
A few other characters helped to make this funny and page turning worthy.
Sex, sex and more sex
Not for the shy at heart. I did say no holds bar at the start of this review. Let's just say if someone along your commute is reading over your shoulder you won't be the only one blushing.
The Authors intrigue
They did a fantastic job in making a fast read very interesting, mysterious, sexy and erotic. You are hating and loving a character, swooning and cheering for another. Way too short, I can't wait to read their next book which I already purchased, Craving Caine.
I hope to see many more books with these two Authors. Their combination of wit and intrigue has me as a fan.
I love it, loved it and loved writing a review of it. I love it when a book pulls me from the norm.


1 comment: